Valithria Dreamwalker, a captured green dragon, is the first boss of the Frostwing Halls wing of the Icecrown Citadel raid. The fight ends when the raid has succeeded in healing Valithria up to 100%, while adds spawn in decreasing intervals. The fight is a chaotic battle for survival. The loss of a tank or a healer could easily result in a wipe.
1. Valithria Dreamwalker:
– Summon Nightmare Portal – Offers you access to the Dream State.
– Twisted Nightmares – Though you’ve got this buff you’ll take 200 Nature damage each 3 seconds but will also get 200 Mana each and every three seconds as well as your Healing and Harm is increased by 10%. This buff lasts 40 seconds, stacks up to 100 and it’s the important to winning this encounter.
2. Blazing Skeleton:
– Fireball – Inflicts four,713-5,287 fire damage.
– Lay Waste – Inflicts five,655 – 6,345 fire harm each and every two seconds for 12 seconds. 50,000 yard radius.
3. Blistering Zombie:
– Acid Burst – The caster explodes, dealing 17,672 – 19,828 Nature damage quickly and 1250 Nature damage per second to all enemies inside 15 yards.
– Corrosion – Inflicts three,125 nature damage every single 3 seconds, reduces armor by ten percent, stacks as much as 5 instances, lasts 6 seconds, only procs when the zombie lands a melee swing.
4. Risen Archmage:
– Column of Frost – 14,138 – 15,862 frost harm, 3 yard radius, knock in to the air.
– Frostbolt Volley – Inflicts 8,550 – ten,450 Frost damage to nearby enemies, decreasing their movement speed for four sec.
– Mana Void – Burns 1,000 mana per second, 6 yard radius, lasts 30 seconds.
5. Glutonous Abomination:
– Gut Spray – Offers three,750 Nature harm per second and increases Physical damage taken by 25% for 12 sec.
6. Rot Worm:
– Spawned by Glutonous Abomination when it dies, bargains four,000-5,000 melee physical harm on one target.
– Supression – Reduces healing received by the target by 10%. Lasts until cancelled.
Valithria starts at 50% Overall health when you start the fight and also you must heal her up to 100% even though having attacked by unending waves of Scourge enemies that want you to quit helping her. This is a healer fight as well as the DPS are only the supporters right here. Have all your healers concentrate on healing Valithria initially, but you should assign two to pick up raid members as the fight goes on. The level of damage the raid takes will boost as the battle drags on.You must assign the healers (mostly Holy Paladins) to some standard spawn points with the Portals and additionally, they need to set up a tactic on how they go about and gather the stacks inside the Portals. This really is extremely critical simply because if an individual screws up, his Twisted Nightmares buff will fade and that is not very good. The healers ought to fly in groups from stack to stack to have the ideal usage from it. But be cautious – if there is certainly only 1 stack remaining, wait 2 – three seconds before you get out of Summon Nightmare Portal zone and gather it and then your buff will not run out. Don’t forget that this buff also deals damage to you on heroic mode and you really should often get some heals, and even heal yourself. It really is very important that all DPSers are extremely aware of their surroundings and adhere to a uncomplicated priority list, so you do not lose manage on the fight. As quickly as Blazing Skeleton spawns DPSers must focus it as soon as you can and kill it just before it casts its devastating Lay Waste. You must constantly go for the tiny groups of Suppressors to maintain the healing on Valithria up. You are able to and should slow these Suppressors.
Risen Archmages is usually actually annoying and dangerous with Column of Frost and Frostbolt Volley if they do not get interrupted. Priests also can hold Mass Dispel around the raid. Blistering Zombies use Acid Burst when killed, so watch out for the explosion. Gluttonous Abominations have plenty of HP and spawn tiny Rot Worms after they die. These Rot Worms deal loads of melee harm and really should be killed immediately following they spawn. Split your melees up on both sides from the starting with the fight and all ranged DPS should do the identical and DPS on both sides.