FIFA 16 is only months away and we can tell that anticipation is building. Full FIFA has compiled the ultimate BESTÂ wishlist and rumored improvements for the next installment of the FIFA series – FIFA 16. In this slide show we will list possibleÂ improvements for FIFA 16 and the ultimate wishlist for FIFA gamers.
Gameplay changes needed
- Handballs are never given FIFA 15. This feature must be included in the next installment.
- There needs to be realistic stadium attendees. TheÂ only time the Emptihad (Arsenal’s Etihad stadium) is full is on FIFA. A possible suggestion is make fans boycott the stadium after a derby loss.
- If a player is injured or banned in real life, they shouldn’t be available to play online.
As a manager in Carreer mode I should be able to choose opponents in friendly matches
- Reactions of subbed players on “ALL PLATFORMS.” Anybody remember Dani Alves kicking that bottle to Jupiter?
- Where you can select “winner gets all XP” you should be able to do the same on FUT with coins.
- Make manager’s reactions realisticÂ like missed shots or change in tactics.
- Have the ball landing indicator EVERY time the ball goes in the air.
- At the end of Online Friendlies, the game stats should be up along with the season standings. Currently, you have to decline continuing in the season in order to see the match stats.
- When a player is injured, have the players and ref surround him and show the medics carrying him off.
Note: Be mindful that all changes cannot be implemented. Remember the EA servers when considering the wishlist.Â